Sunday, July 24, 2011

For him, For me

People's eyes roam right over me. It is almost like I am not ever there. Almost. All I want is for you to notice me. All I want is for it to be you. But are you a bandaid for my life? Or are you just something I want/need? What is the difference? Why can't I tell and why can't you? I just want something real. Enough to tied me over. But will it ever be enough? Or can it ever be enough because I am in a haze, Walking through the twilight and all I want is for you to find me. I want you to come over and find me and there I will be beautiful in my mended manner. Sometimes I wonder if someone feels that way about me. Out there or in here and I just can't see it because I am in my own haze, my own twilight. Every day I wake up praying. Praying that today will be different. Today I will find my path, my love, my life and just like that it will all fall into place. But each day it feels the same, goes the same way. Each night I go to bed hopeful that tomorrow will be different, but how far will hope take me? How long will faith last?

No comments:

Post a Comment