Thursday, June 16, 2011

No Fear

It evokes within me things I can not explain.
Words that are so full of meaning that they have no meaning at all.
These words race through my mind, wash through my veins, caress my skin, ripple my soul
and I don't understand. The meaning is too deep to understand. And must I? Is part of the majesty that for all of my understanding, for all of my words, my contemplation, and coherence, this I do not understand. And I am not sure I ever want to. The point is to not understand, but the point is also not to fear. Again I surrender, in the name of faith. No fear for it will kill this possibility, but faith that no matter how hard I try I will never understand and I have no need to. This will end the way it is supposed to, and I will live it without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment