Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 6:

I could be anywhere...in my little room.
Lost in space or stuck in a cave...none of it matters.
Because there is no connection to the outside.
I am the only one that matters.
And in my arrogance I think that I am the only one that matters.
The only one that is right, the only one who knows.
And in my arrogance I am left alone. I alienate everyone because I am the only one who knows.
I am right and everyone else is wrong.
And I am left alone, because I think I have done the work.
The most important work, and in my arrogance I realize that obviously I have not done the work.
That I am not just living in arrogance, self righteousness, but also in ignorance...
and my price is love.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sera,
    Yes, an excellent beginning. I applaud.
    Lots of potential here. Keep it coming.
    Specific feedback via private email, later.
    Love, Regina

    ReplyDelete